NCSBHA MEMBERSHIP & SUPPORT
Thank you for joining the North Carolina School-Based Health Alliance, the advocacy, training, and evaluation organization for school-based health care in North Carolina.
Together we’re building a vibrant movement deeply committed to strengthening and growing school-based health centers in your community, North Carolina, and across the nation.
Your membership entitles representatives of your organization to receive e-mail alerts, program updates, and news from the field, as well as these other valuable benefits:
- Training and technical assistance specific to SBHC operations and programming, including:
- New SBHC services and programs
- Expansion of existing SBHC services and programs
- Center sustainability and Managed Medicaid Transition in North Carolina
- Telehealth, mobile clinics/units
- Research and data on NC SBHC services and programs
- A voice advocating for SBHCs at the state and federal levelEmail updates with member-specific information
- State and federal policy updates
- Professional networking and volunteer opportunities
- Letters of support for grants and funding opportunities
- Recognition on the NCSBHA website, NCSBHA Facebook page
- Connections to the national School Based Health Alliance (SBHA) through state affiliation
Because the NC School-Based Health Alliance is a 501 c(3) organization, your membership dues are tax- deductible to the amount allowable by current law.